MO.com Featured Contributor – Submission Guidelines
We appreciate your interest in contributing to MO.com and sharing your expertise with the business community. We receive several requests for inclusion in the site and we do have some guidelines.
- Articles need to be related to Marketing and should be on a topic for which you have expertise.
- Articles must be original for MO.com, well written and between 500 and 1,500 words.
- Articles should include a photo or illustration to ensure reader clarity and engagement.
- Articles cannot be republished on other websites.
- Articles must be non-promotional. However, in return we will provide you a promotional by-line and author page with an extended biography.
Video: Simply put, we love it.
- Original video created for MO.com receives priority publishing.
- Existing video you may already have created and published online: submit for our review, if approved we will cover the cost to get the video transcribed and published to MO.com. If the video has already been transcribed and published elsewhere, we cannot accept it.
Each Contributor should submit a minimum of one post per quarter (maximum once per week).
Thanks again for your interest. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.