Done right, video converts! From lead generation, to pipeline development to differentiating yourself during the sales process, online video marketing can provide your business with a strategic marketing edge. And taking advantage of video in your lead generation and sales efforts has never been easier and does not have to be expensive.
A marketing video converts at a higher rate than other marketing tools because a video posted on a company’s website, delivers a more engaging and personal message. With 60% of business executives stating they would rather watch a video than read text (Forbes Insight Study, Dec 2010) online video’s ability to captivate potential clients – turning them in to qualified leads and paying customers – is second to none.
One way companies can get the most out of their online video production is for their sales teams to reference their online video after that telemarketing call. Sending a video link to the prospect as a unique way of grasping the potential client’s attention and educating them on the benefits your company offers. Simply put, using online sales videos creates action that moves the prospect deeper into the sales cycle. Research from Forrester, ComScore, eMarketer, and other top research state between 40 and 52% of the time prospects will move one step down the purchase funnel after watching an online marketing video.
Given these impressive stats marketing with web video is one of the best ways to engage and convert casual browsers into leads and paying customers for budget conscious companies. Most businesses understand the power of video but are unsure where to get started…here are 5 types of easy to create videos to help solve the question “how do we get started?”
1. Product education / demonstration – all companies sell either a product/service and have this information on their website and talk about their products and services everyday! Now do it in front of the camera! You are the expert, show your stuff.
2. Post presentation objection handling – record answers to the top three objections your customers have and present them with confidence and conviction that will build trust and more sales.
3. Customer testimonial – your customers love you and most likely have relevant stories of your team, product, implementation and service. Find a customer for each product/service you have and start filming!
4. Key people behind your sales team – don’t your customers love your technical team and back office staff!!! Give your sales team videos that shows prospects your talented team that will be servicing them post-sale….taking the focus off the “sales person”.
5. Thank you overview video – send a video after that important sales meeting to remind the prospect of your firm’s key value propositions and experience.
Video reaches out, informs and builds trust with your customers quicker, easier and more effectively than any other marketing medium. So companies that start using video content marketing will gain a quick competitive advantage and put themselves ahead of their competition.
And doing it sooner rather than later will provide a marketing video production for your business that will become a useful everyday tool in the life of your sales and marketing processes.
Just like 10 years ago when your needed a website to be competitive, soon every company will be investing in video. Don’t wait until you have to catch up to your competition…gain a competitive advantage today and get your first series of marketing videos today.
Find the right Domain Name for your business at Fabulous.com!